- FIA 8860-2010 (not valid after 31.12.2023)
- FIA 8859-2015
- FIA 8860-2018 and ABP
- Snell 2020 SA, or 2020 M
- Snell 2015 SA, or 2015 M
- Snell 2010 SA, 2010 SAH, or 2010 M (not valid after 31.12.2023
- SFI Foundation 31.1/2015
- SFI Foundation 31.1/2010 (not valid after 31.12.2023)
- ECE R22.05 (expiry: ten years after date of manufacture as noted on unaltered, helmet label)
- ECE 22.06 (expiry: ten years after date of manufacture as noted on unaltered, helmet label)
Helmets homologated to Snell M, ECE 22.05, and ECE 22.06 standard are not acceptable for use in vehicles equipped with roll cages
When an OEM seat is replaced by a competition seat, it is highly
recommended that the replacement seat shall meet the FIA standard
8815-1999 or 8862-2009.
When a safety harness (2 lap straps, 2 shoulder straps and 1 or 2 crouch strap/straps) is used, it must meet one of the following standards:
— FIA Standard 8853-98;
— SFI 16.1;
— SFI 16.5.
Validity of Safety Harnesses
— FIA 8853-98 –The expiry date is identified on the FIA label which is affixed to each part of the harness.
— SFI 16.1 or 16.5 – The expiry date is two years from the date of
manufacture which is on the SFI label which is affixed to each part of
Note: It is not permitted to mix parts of different safety harnesses.
Only complete sets may be used.
Head & Neck Restraints:
Roll Over Protection:
see AutoSlalom Rules Appendix C&D – Roll Bar & Roll Cage